Wednesday, March 25, 2009

LOVE SURVEY!!

I STOLE THIS FROM MY FACEBOOK. IT'S A LOVE SURVEY!

1. What are your middle names?JAMES AND LYNN
2. How long have you been together?2 1/2 YEARS
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?HMM I WOULD SAY A FEW WEEKS
4. Who asked who out?HE ASKED ME
5. Whose siblings do you see the most?I WOULD SAY EQUAL
6. Do you have any children together?NO, NOT YET
7. What about pets?2 DOGS (ABBI AND HUCK) 2 CATS (LILLY AND JIXXER)
8. Did you go to the same school?NO
9. Who is the most sensitive?ME FOR SURE, BRIAN IS A BIG SOFTY BUT HE'S NOT SO SENSITIVE
10. Where do you eat out most as a couple?OBO'S
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?SAN DIEGO
12. Who has the craziest exes?I WOULD SAY ME, JUST CUZ I HAVE MORE OF THEM!
13. Who has the worst temper?ME FOR SURE
14. Who does the cooking?ME, BUT BRIAN LIKES TO GRILL
15. Who is more social?BRIAN
16. Who is the neat freak?BRIAN
17. Who is the most stubborn?ME, BUT THATS NOT SAYING BRIAN ISN'T PRETTY STUBBORN TOO!
18. Who hogs the bed?WE HAVE A PRETTY BIG BED, BUT I TRY TO GET PRETTY CLOSE SOMETIMES, SO ME!
19. Who wakes up earlier?BRIAN!
20. Where was your first date?BRIANS APPT, I'M NOT KIDDING. WE WATCHED A MOVIE THAT HE HATED.
21. Do you get flowers often?NO, I USED TO GET THEM AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK
22. How long did it take to get serious?NOT LONG!
23. Who eats more?BRIAN
24. Who sings better?ME HAHA ON NORRIS IDOL, WE BOTH PRETTY MUCH SUCK!
25. Who does the laundry?ME
26. Who’s better with the computer?EH, PROLLY ME
27. Who drives when you are together?BRIAN, I LIKE TO SLEEP IN THE CAR
28. Who picks where you go to dinner?ME
29. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?BRIAN, I USUALLY DON'T DO THAT
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship?WE BOTH WEAR PANTS PRETTY MUCH EVERY DAY HAHA.
31. Who has the better sense of humor?PRETTY MUCH EQUAL, DIFFERENT SOMETIMES.
32. Who eats more sweets?ME
33. Who cries more?ME FA SHO! I'VE ONLY SEEN BRIAN CRY A FEW TIMES, AND I'M PRETTY SURE HE WAS DRUNK EACH TIME!
34. What's your favorite tv show togetherINTERVENTION
35. Who expects more sex?I WOULD SAY WE'RE ON THE SAME PAGE HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment